Löst in Trånslatiön?

I’ve been having some issues with communication with the clinic in Prague. It was one thing I was worried about with booking it abroad. I’ve been the Prague twice before, and both times I’ve noticed that customer service isn’t really something they pride themselves on, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

Initially, I didn’t get the email reply to my enquiry, but then when Vojta, my contact resent it, I could see he had sent it before...But I’ve had to chase them down for almost a week for a booking confirmation. I even sent an email to them threatening to look for another clinic, then BAM! Reply instantly. 

I’ve seen numerous people have traveled to Prague, but now it’s filling my head with doubts. 

Today I had to make the decision- do I trust this place? I had already booked flights and accommodation.... But I could live with that loss. However, today I was asked for my deposit. 

I decided to trust it. I know a few people have said online that they used this clinic, so I have to put faith in that. 

If it’s a scam I’m going to be so angry - but I chose to take this route so I will have to live with it. 

Today I learned the name of my doctor - and the clinic I’m going to;

SANATORIUM SV. ANNY EGK. 



This is the one that I had seen pictures from other people who had been to Prague went with. I think it’s legit. 

TTYL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Packing for Prague

4 Weeks pre-procedure

Day 5