Day 5

Today is day 5 since the procedure and I feel completely and utterly rubbish. I don’t have the energy to structure a post so I’ll bullet point.


  1. I wasn’t well sedated and the procedure was horrific. 
  2. The flight home made me very weepy and I had cramps the whole way. 
  3. I vomit 1-2 times per day
  4. I’m dehydrated- my pee looks like orange lucozade
  5. I am taking pain relief, anti sickness, anti acid reflux x 3 (an acid, gaviscon and Raniditine) and a multivitamin 
  6. My meals consist of sipping water throughout the day
  7. I haven’t tried blending food or anything yet- today I’m mixing an isotonic drink with water and trying that. Yesterday I had half a cup of tea. 
  8. My energy levels are almost non-existent.... Besides after my midday vomit, when I feel fabulous and can function like a human for 2 hours. 
  9. I wish I had it done in this country so I felt like I could ask for some advice, and maybe an IV drop. 
  10. I weighed myself yesterday and I’ve lost 10lbs in 4 days. The docs told me if I lose 22lbs in a month to consult my doctor for more bloods as that’s too quickly. 

Back to work tomorrow.... Not sure how I’ll manage that. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Packing for Prague

4 Weeks pre-procedure