4 Weeks pre-procedure

A week of difference 


Since booking my appointment for gastric balloon insertion, I’ve been trying to be more
Mindful about what I eat and how much I move. My friends and I are doing a step challenge which is really helping. I got the least amount of steps in the whole group last week, so this week, even if I was the worst I’d make a big improvement. 

I’m working on a target of 10,000 steps per day. It sounds easier than t is! I’ve been to the gym most days and on the day I didn’t go to the gym I had to do an hour walk to get my steps! 

It’s going well though! I’ve lost 1.9kg in a week! And I’m super happy that my friends are supporting me. I’ve been slowly telling people about the procedure and feeling more confident to mention it to people. 

1 month and 2 days until insertion. 

I’m only on 9165 steps, off I go.....

Comments

  1. I also use a Garmin Tracker! Yours is much prettier than mine :)
    Are you still in Garmin Challenges? Perhaps we can create a challenge together? My current goal is 5K steps a day :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Packing for Prague

Day 5