Flying today! Nervous!

Today is the day! I'm flying to Prague at 16:10 today. 

It dawned on me that I've never stayed overnight in a hospital in my life. I've never been more than an outpatient for a scan. I've never worn a hospital gown - will everyone see my butt in it? 

I'm not going to lie- the nerves are creeping in. I'm not sleeping properly. I'm not worried about the procedure so much (I've never been under anesthetic before), but the afterwoulds is scaring me. I hate nothing more than being sick, I cry and gag and sweat and I think there's no worse feeling. 

Then there's the potential stomach cramps... I cry when I pluck my eyebrows which is an indication to my pain threshold. 

I've packed some protein water, some ice lolly moulds, some vomit bags.... and I'm just hoping everything is alright. I plan to update my blog daily while I'm away. I might even record a video from the clinic. 


Wish me luck! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Packing for Prague

4 Weeks pre-procedure

Day 5